Annie of byannieclaire.com gave me the chance to test knit a new pattern of hers with new yarn she’s going to be selling. The yarn is 100% cormo wool from a farm near her— such super duper soft wool. And she dyed it with coyote brush organically. How cool is that? The new pattern is called Buddleia and is available now.
Thanks to my friend for modeling. So beautiful!
- fuzzyflirt likes this
- rose-tint-my-yarn reblogged this from kittyknitcrochet
- sweet-transvestite likes this
- kittyknitcrochet reblogged this from josiekressner
- a-nerd-that-knits likes this
- josiekressner posted this